Name:
Location: India

I traverse passages through time..through realms of uncertainty..I seek not the absolute...for what am I?...a grain of dust..a reservoir of wanderlust...peering through a delusional mirage called time...into an ever changing constant called life...not much then do I do...but 'observe'...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Delhi Files 1 - Old musings on truth and wanderer souls

22/06/07

Truth…reality.. the real thing.. the true enlightenment.. awareness of self.. what is this thing that some people often end up spending a lifetime in search of. I am not here to answer any specific query with regards to spirituality and inner divinity.. the various ideas and opinions can be found in any text. I look for this wanderer spirit in people.. people who are not satisfied with conformity..people who possess an everlasting spirit of enquiry.. people who dream.. people who seek a vision.. people who wish to spend their lives exploring and discovering the world around them.. all in a bid to come closer to themselves.
This spirit exists in everyone of us. Too bad, most of us choose to lock it inside some dusty closet inside the heart, because Mama said the foxes would eat us if we did something ‘out of order’. I am trying hard to keep this spirit in me alive, in spite of all odds.. and I feel a strong connect with the world whenever I find someone like me.. trying to find his or her way through this forest of forbidden mysteries called life..someone who has set the wanderer inside free. I don’t know how to describe the feeling.. inquisitiveness.. excitement.. love.. no word seems to fit the bracket. All I know is that this feeling is rare.. and it makes me feel strangely connected to the world around me.. through that person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home