Name:
Location: India

I traverse passages through time..through realms of uncertainty..I seek not the absolute...for what am I?...a grain of dust..a reservoir of wanderlust...peering through a delusional mirage called time...into an ever changing constant called life...not much then do I do...but 'observe'...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Delhi Files 3 - Offering a dream to a tender heart..

30/06/07

Where do I begin from? Yes, I feel a little jittery. The tremble, the nervousness, the excitement, it’s all there. I can make out no beginning point. I know there is no ending point. All I can feel is, for the first time, a strong resonant force, which draws me strongly to its warm breath like a oasis doth draw a thirsty wanderer. I marvel at the presence of a soul so different, yet so alike me. I set my eyes upon a pair of eyes, wet enough to drown my world, and wide enough to see through it completely. I feel their pain, I understand their curiosity, and I know their quest for a meaning hidden somewhere in the forest of life. This sudden wave of tenderness sweeps through my heart into my eyes, and I know I want to kiss those eyes. I want my lips to warm them, I want to keep wiping every tear that flows out of them, so that not a chance do they get to see their own tears, for I fear that sight would make them shut themselves to the wonders of this world. I don’t want their sensitivity to come in the way of their curiosity. They are beautiful, and I want to forget all my agnosticism and pray, so that their beauty never withers. I know I sound rather hopeless and lost, but that’s how the dice has always rolled for me. The wanderer in me has yet again, seen a dream, so tender, so beautiful. He knows it’s not meant to last, but he wants to live it, as long as it exists. He knows the pain will be enormous, but then, does he really give himself a choice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home