Name:
Location: India

I traverse passages through time..through realms of uncertainty..I seek not the absolute...for what am I?...a grain of dust..a reservoir of wanderlust...peering through a delusional mirage called time...into an ever changing constant called life...not much then do I do...but 'observe'...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Post Delhi - The dream continues...

19/07/07
The dream continues.. its act of suspension.. that weaves the vertical rays of the sun into a spectacular dream carpet.. luring me into the lonely and doomed alleys of despair with its paradoxically mystic enrapturing presence. I picture a void in space, filled with the sound of silence, lit by the lights of a thousand beacons far away, a light that plays hide and seek with the shadows of hope. I picture you, leaning against a man-made barrier separating sea from land, lost in your happiness, a squint and smile projecting the effect, the eyes, talking through their gleam and content, as if they too, enjoying the moment, are suspended somewhere in this void that exists in eternity. I look at them, and I feel the shadows of hope drawing me closer to your spirit, your spirit, which makes me forget the demons of reality and move closer to a state of divine numbness. And yet, it is this divide of hope, that at once makes me feel lonely and lost. It seems I can never let go of the urge to keep staring at you, hoping hopelessly for a moment of eternal bliss, for a kiss that would fill me with warmth and life, even if for a moment, for the idea of what it would be to make love to you, to cross over a yet to be completed bridge leading to a heaven in the middle of nowhere, and it all seems so surreal, just for the moment.. and I so wish I was only destined to live as long as the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home